View & Download Brochures
Watch Company Videos
About Surface 360
Surface 360, previously known as The Deck Tile Co, were the first company in the UK to specialise in the supply and installation of 20mm porcelain floor tiles for raised access paving applications.
We’ve been designing, supplying and installing balcony, roof terrace and patio flooring for more than 10 years now.
The knowledge and experience we’ve gained through the specification, supply and installation of tens of thousands of metres of 20mm porcelain, guarantees customer peace of mind.
Our attention to detail on every flooring project, regarding the design and layout, ensures hassle free installations and near to zero complications.
Accurate take-offs not only ensures the correct quantities of paving arrive on site, but also that the correct heights and quantities of pedestals and perimeter tension springs are specified, taking into account both the existing (waterproofing) and proposed (paving) surface falls.
Key Benefits of Levato Mono Porcelain Paving Tiles
- ‘Floating floor’ – installation over single ply membranes.
- Eternal product – zero maintenance required, offering massive over-life savings.
- Highly abrasion and stain resistant.
- Highly slip resistant; R11 and achieved up to +65 wet in the BS pendulum test.
- Lightweight – 45kgs per m².
- High load bearing and impact resistance.
- Timber & stone effects; 40+ finishes available.
- Ideal for balconies, roof terraces and piazzas, for both commercial and residential use.
- Completely non porous.
- Fire & frost proof.