Striking ALUCOBOND Facade Refracts Daylight
The company Esen Fu in the South of Italy carried out a complete make-over of their office and manufacturing building. In order to show off their skill in installing windows, they added a striking façade, which underlines the precision of their craftsmanship. Different types of windows are integrated into the building’s envelope.
The colours are bright white in combination with ALUCOBOND terra in two different dark shades. The surface of the elements refracts the daylight creating a matt sheen and lustrous hue, sometimes elegant and sometimes earthy. The three-dimensional cassettes further enhance the design geometry. The same colour range continues in the interior, creating a welcoming and modern atmosphere.
Technical Project Details
- Project: ESEN FU S.r.l., Modugno | Italy
- Architects: Arch. Daniela Di Lillo, Modugno | Italy
- Fabricator / Installer: Tecnomontaggi S.r.l., Casena | Italy
- Façade System: Cassettes – Special construction
- Year of Construction: 2016
- Product: ALUCOBOND terra pyrite & lava nera
- Photos: Pierpaolo Soria | Esen Fu