View & Download Brochures
Watch Company Videos
About 3A Composites
3A Composites GmbH has developed manufactured and marketed high-quality aluminum composite panels, structural composite material, plastic sheets and lightweight foam boards for architecture, visual communication and transport & industry markets since 1969.
The company’s famous brands ALUCOBOND®, DIBOND®, ALUCORE®, KAPA® and FOREX®, have established its reputation as a global company.
Following the integration of the Polycasa group in April 2015, 3A Composites GmbH has extended its product portfolio with a wide choice of plastic sheet to strengthen its position as a diverse and leading manufacturer of materials for display, building and industrial applications in Europe.
3A Composites GmbH is part of the international 3A Composites Group. The group belongs to the listed company Schweiter Technologies headquartered in Horgen, Switzerland. 3A Composites, formerly known as Alcan Composites, is an independent division of Schweiter Technologies since December 1st, 2009 and has more than 4000 employees worldwide.
In addition to the above mentioned market segments, 3A Composites focuses on wind energy and the marine market with their trademarks AIREX® and BALTEK®.
Metalwork and Aluminium Structures
- Rain-Screen Façades
- Rear-Ventilated Façades
- Signage, Signs and Displays
- Visual Solutions
- Composite Panels
- Roof Perimeter Detailing
- Curved Features
- Column Casings
- Fire-Retardant Mineral Filled Core
- Non-Combustible High-Filled Mineral Core
- lightweight Aluminium Honeycomb Panel
- Impact Resistant Panels
- Break-Proof Panels
- Weatherproof Panels
- Corrosion-Resistant Peraluman Alloys Panels
- Fire Safety Panels
- Fire Protection Panels
Colours and Surfaces
- Solid Colours
- Metallic Gloss Colours
- Spectra: Iridescent colour gradients and enchanting colour effects
- Sparkling: Bright sparkling and shining metall effects
- NaturAL: Natural beauty of metals
- Anodized Look: Satin-smooth metal
- Terra: Crystalline surface and velvety feel found in natural stone
- Urban: Extremely matt surfaces
- Vintage: Natural patina on a material
- Legno: Four different wood-look finishes
- Design: Wood, metal and concrete surfaces